Once the Order is placed, it cannot be cancelled. The refund policy is subject to the provisions of the Consumer Protection Law (8) of 2008 and its amendments.
First: Customers seeking a refund on goods must present an original invoice. Refunds will be done only through the Original Mode of Payment.
Second: Refunding merchandise will take place at the same branch from which goods were originally purchased.
Third: The following refund procedures and deadlines apply:
- The subjective cases have to be documented second day of product receipt.
- A picture showing the product zoomed-out and clear zoom-in on defect have to be sent.
- Goods must be in the original packaging and all accessories must be included including price tags, catalogues and any complimentary items provided.
- Palestyle reserves the right to reply on such an email within 4 working days and accept 0r reject the damage claim.
- Once damage claim is accepted, Palestyle will arrange pick-up of the product and refund to customer through the original mode of payment.
- Refund process might take 15 to 45 days to be completed depends on the issuing bank of the customer's card.
- Goods bought on sale or special offer will not be refunded or exchanged unless there is a manufacturing fault.
Fourth: The following items cannot be exchanged, and refunds will not be issued:
- Goods that have been altered or merchandise that has been damaged.
- Merchandise that has been damaged owing to ill-use, except if a factory defect is present.
- Merchandise which is not in its original condition.